Friday, September 22, 2017

Stem software engineers 2 .


Here is the link to my stem software engineers 2 animation task.




Here is my reflection for the stem animation .

The thing i liked about this task is the it taught me more things about scratch , So in the future when I need to do something like that i will know how to do it.

The thing i did not like about this task was that some of the instructions were wrong. That's why I added my own instructions to it .

The thing that was challenging was trying not to click the green flag , because when i would click it , it would delete all my sprites.

The two learning muscles i think i used were capitalizing and absorption.
I used capitalizing by capitalizing in my time and not talking to anyone.
And I used absorption by getting very very absorbed in  it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow amanjot I really like your scratch
    its really cool

    ReplyDelete